Friday, March 28, 2008

Here I am....

Finally, a beginning, after much ado..
* sigh *
I've always been beguiled by the world of bloggers. Most of you out there express yourselves so beautifully, that allying to your blogs was natural. I knew I'd be starting with a blog of my own, just didn't know when. Why is today 'the day'?- Because I just got done with my boards! * grins *

This blog is going to be an assortment of my thoughts, escapades and everything in between. So, just sit back and see life through my eyes...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bhavna !
I have always appreciated your caring nature and the free and sweet way in which you express yourself.So here's hoping that you, as always, shall be able to enthuse life into your thoughts! Take care.
Best wishes and regards,
Khushboo

Anunay said...

Looking forward to discovering the world through another set of eyes... And, hoping that they don't lose their luminosity like many others do...

Here's to a grand experience...!!
Cheers!!!

Archna said...

Hello bhav,

Great a new Blog by you.... That is a great idea. now I can see your thoughts and really see the world like you see it......Keep up the spirits. love yaa

Massi.

Radhika Bedi said...

Hey babes, gud job... done a great job writing the intro.. it will be great to watch you write and see the way you perceive the world.. gr8 way of expressing your thoughts.. looking forward to read ur blogs on a regular basis..

Ronojoy said...

U spelled my name wrong...I'm not sm russian mafia leader...My name's spelled as 'Ronojoy Sircar'....gud luck wit ur blog..

busy-writer said...

ahaan, new blogger! welcome here..would love to see the world through your eyes!

cheers! :)

P.S- got your link from anunay's blogroll!

Bhavna said...

Thanks everyone!
Your wishes mean a lot..

I know I have a little bit of you all in me, so, hope you'd be able to relate well.. :)

-Love
Bhavna